Thursday, November 6, 2008

Part 4

Part 1.

 

Title:  Fathomable Summers

 

1.     The Scientist by Coldplay

2.     In the Morning of the Magicians by The Flaming Lips

3.     Perfect Day by Lou Reed

4.     Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

5.     Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen

6.     Santeria by Sublime

7.     Say it Ain’t So by Weezer

8.     No Surprises by Radiohead

9.     Tribute by Tenacious D

10. The Scientist by Coldplay

 

The song The Scientist by Coldplay is most important to me because it seems to speak out to me like no other song has. It may just be something that I experience but if I could somehow share the feelings I get then that would make me happy. I hope you can listen to this song and appreciate it as much as I do. These songs are great for just relaxing or just looking for some easy good tunes.

 

Part 2.

 

1.     My sister has the most shrewd look

2.     My dad has a great big belly

3.     My mom has the most exotic art

4.     My cousin is the funniest man alive

5.     My uncle has the wickedest mustache

No comments: