Monday, October 6, 2008

Letter Assignment 2

October 6, 2008

 

Dear Friend,

I am writing to you because I think the time has come to tell you.  I can’t even begin to explain how sorry I am for what I have done. I just need to know that we can still be friends even after everything we’ve been through. Buddy, I think you of all people would understand that because we’ve been friends for ages. Now I know we’re suppose to label our foods in the fridge but I just could not help myself. Your supreme, extra cheese, double chili, half-pound burrito was calling out my name. It was horrible of me to do that…so this is my life. And I want you to know that I will try my hardest so this will never happen again. The reason I wrote this letter is because I want you to know I’m an honest person without the guts to speak to you in person.

 

Sorry, Justin

No comments: